• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    EA Sports NHL Random thought: The NHL's done a better job with crowd noise and goal horns in less than a week than EA's done in several years.

    EA Sports NHL Random thought: The NHL's done a better job with crowd noise and goal horns in less than a week than EA's done in several years.


    Random thought: The NHL's done a better job with crowd noise and goal horns in less than a week than EA's done in several years.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Edit: To clarify, I'm referencing how the producers and the sound technicians on site are continuously improving this each and every game (especially in the east). I get it, it's using EA sounds, blah blah, but they've done such a good job balancing and tweaking things like volume, and they've done a near perfect job with goal horns considering they're recordings. They're actually letting us hear them now. Give it a couple of games, and it'll be damn near perfection.

    submitted by /u/jrcookOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Figure your ban system out EA

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Received a 3 day ban yesterday for "Inappropriate skater/goalie name" My player name: Ron Jeremy Jr.

    If I didn't play 9/10 games against the most racists names imaginable I would shrug it off and accept it. That's not the case though, So from my perspective they are more worried about a legit name then overly offensive names that purposely are in direct violation with the "User Agreement"

    ​

    Just look at this previous post, Is Ron Jeremy Jr. offensive? or are these clowns... - https://www.reddit.com/r/EA_NHL/comments/i0egpt/found_these_pricks_while_streaming_some_threes/

    submitted by /u/Beckstreaker07
    [link] [comments]

    Will Lefevre goalie gear be in NHL 21?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Does a defensemen actually have the "Hold the line" preference?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I don't think I've actually seen any defensemen have this preference. I've only seen "Pinch & Cycle" or "Pinch & Shoot" and sometimes " balanced".

    submitted by /u/RandysOrcs
    [link] [comments]

    This game is shit

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment